Subject: [IGSMAIL-2978]: Analysis Workshop reminder
From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:14:05 EDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      16 Aug 13:14:06 PDT 2000      Message Number 2978
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray

                      IGS Analysis Center Workshop
                         U.S. Naval Observatory
                          Washington, DC, USA

                          25-29 September 2000

                 http://maia.usno.navy.mil/igs-wrkshp/

Attendees to the upcoming workshop are reminded that the block of reserved
rooms at the two hotel below WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK.  Accommodations
at other area hotels are very tight for late September.

* The Savoy Suites Georgetown:  2505 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
  ----------------------------
  Located out the back gate within easy walking distance of USNO.  We have a
  block of 20 rooms at the rate of: $139.00 for a single, $149.00 for a
  double, or $129.00 government rate.  THE ROOMS MUST BE RESERVED BEFORE
  24 AUGUST 2000, and you should mention IGS-USNO when making arrangements.
  Phone number for reservations: +1-202-337-9700

* The Holiday Inn Georgetown:  2101 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
  ---------------------------
  Located out the back-gate within easy walking distance of USNO.  We have a
  block of 40 rooms at the rate of $129.00 (single).  ROOMS MUST BE RESERVED
  BEFORE 24 AUGUST 2000, and you should mention IGS-USNO when making
  arrangements.  Note: The regular parking fee will be reduced to $5 per day
  for Workshop participants who join the Holiday Inn Premiere Club (no cost). 
  Phone number for reservations: +1-202-338-4600

Registration fee -- We plan to charge a fee of $100 (cash or check) at the
time of registration to cover meeting expenses.  Credit card charges cannot
be accepted.

For further information, including local directions, please refer to the
Web site <http://maia.usno.navy.mil/igs-wrkshp/>.