Subject: [IGSMAIL-2961]: THU2 receiver breakdown
From: [email-masked]
To: IGS MAIL <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:37:11 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Jul 12:52:52 PDT 2000      Message Number 2961
******************************************************************************

Author: Ole Bjerregaard Hansen

Our Z18 GPS/GLONASS receiver (THU2) at Thule broke down on july 15th. (day
197)

Days 184-192 are missing, and we are in the process of recovering data from
these dates.

We expect it will be at least 3 weeks till the receiver has returned from
repair, and operations can be resumed.

We apologize for the late notification af the breakdown, and the
inconvenience it has caused.

Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
+=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+
 Ole Bjerregaard Hansen
 System administrator
 Phone: (+45) 35 87 50 50, direct: (+45) 35 87 53 23
 Fax:   (+45) 35 87 50 52
 e-mail: [email-masked]
 www: http://www.kms.dk
+=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+