Subject: [IGSMAIL-2958]: Status ZWEN station
From: "Dr. J. Neumeyer" <[email-masked]>
To: IGSmail <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ruth E. Neilan" <[email-masked]>, neum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:11:21 +0200

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      28 Jul 00:59:49 PDT 2000      Message Number 2958
******************************************************************************

Author: Juergen Neumeyer

Dear colleagues

Because of unusual behaviour the station ZWEN stopped recording on June
28th (IGSmail 2932).  A new receiver is since end of June on the way to
Zwenigorod. Unfortunately the receiver did not yet arrive because of
custom problems. I did not expect such a long time for transportation
and I hope the new receiver will arrive in the next week and solve the
problem of the station.

Regards

Juergen

.

--
Dr. Juergen Neumeyer
GFZ Potsdam
Phone:  +49-331-288-1135
Fax:  +49-331-288-1169
e-mail:  [email-masked]