Subject: [IGSMAIL-295] Beijing IAG Meeting
From: Ruth Neilan
Date: 29 JUL 1993 08:48:48

IGS Electronic Mail       29-JUL-1993 08:48:48       Message Number 295
***********************************************************************

From: Ruth Neilan 
Subj: Beijing IAG Meeting
-------------------------

If you are attending the IAG meeting in Beijing, can you please send me an
e-mail?  I would like to assess how many colleagues active in the IGS will be
present, and if there is any need for a short ad hoc IGS meeting.

Sincerely,
Ruth

======================================================================
Ruth E. Neilan                     Telephone:   (818)-354-8330
IGS Central Bureau                 FAX:         (818)-393-6686
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
======================================================================