Subject: [IGSMAIL-294] Receiver at Usuda
From: S. DiNardo
Date: 24 JUL 1993 10:10:12

IGS Electronic Mail       24-JUL-1993 10:10:12       Message Number 294
***********************************************************************

From: S. DiNardo
Subj: Receiver at Usuda
-----------------------

The Rogue SNR-8 receiver at Usuda have been broken for several weeks and
will have to be repaired. On July 18,1993, the Rogue
and the choke-ring antenna were removed and swapped for a Turbo rogue (#121)
and a corresponding antenna. Below follows the site information:

Receiver : TurboRogue (SNR-8000) and choke-ring antenna 
Frequency Reference: Cesium (Same reference as the Rogue snr-8)
Antenna height: Top of choke-ring is now 3 mm lower than before.
Monument: none - antenna sits on cement slab on roof of building.
Software version:  V2.8 (linked-6/08/93)

- Steve & Ulf

=======================================================================
Stephen J. DiNardo		   Telephone:	(818) 354 3429
Ulf J. Lindqwister                 Telephone:   (818) 354 1734
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:         (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:       [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
=======================================================================