Subject: [IGSMAIL-2933]: More on ZWEN
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:21:30 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Jul 10:21:32 PDT 2000      Message Number 2933
******************************************************************************

Author: Mikhail Kogan

Dear IGS collegues,

The message in IGSMAIL-2932 of 18-JUL-00 has to be corrected:
station ZWEN failed since February 2000, that is for about 5-6 months,
not "the last few weeks". This is quite obvious from the plot in 
the position paper of T. Herring at the recent IGS Workshop in Oslo 
(pdf file of this paper with plots included is available at www-gpsg.mit.edu). 

Best regards,
- Mikhail Kogan

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                        _/
_/ Mikhail G. Kogan                                                       _/
_/ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory    E-mail   : [email-masked] _/
_/ P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W        Telephone: 914-365-8882            _/
_/ Palisades, NY 10964 USA             Fax      : 914-365-8150            _/ 
_/                                                                        _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/