Subject: [IGSMAIL-2929]: IGS station GRAZ wrong header information
From: Peter Pesec <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:15:16 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      18 Jul 06:15:17 PDT 2000      Message Number 2929
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter Pesec

The intermediate replacement of the ACT receiver by a SNR-8000 receiver
followed by a software exchange to real time data acquisition led to a
wrong header line "types of observations" for doys 183-199. Corrected
files were repaired and re-distributed. We apologize.

Peter Pesec  
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Peter Pesec                     Tel : +43-316-467350
Space Research Institute,           Fax : +43-316-467356
Department Satellite Geodesy        Mail: [email-masked]
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Lustbuehelstrasse 46, A-8042 Graz
----------------------------------------------------------------