Subject: [IGSMAIL-2926]: MAS1 RINEX header problems and resubmissions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:53:48 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      12 Jul 11:14:27 PDT 2000      Message Number 2926
******************************************************************************

Author: I. Romero

Subject: MAS1 Rinex Header

Dear all,

On the recent change of MAS1 from a daily to an hourly station (IGS MAIL 2914)
the old MAS1 RINEX header was reintroduced by mistake.

This has now been corrected and the correct receiver model (AOA SNR-12 ACT) and
firmware version (3.3.32.2) are in the RINEX header.  The following days of data
has been resubmitted with the correct header:

MAS1: 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193

and all the hourly submissions for today (day 194).

Sorry for the trouble this may cause,

Regards,

I. Romero
IGS Team at ESOC