Subject: [IGSMAIL-2911]: KOSG, WSRT, NTUS, IRKT and MDVO data delays
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:04:17 +0200 (MET)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      04 Jul 02:04:21 PDT 2000      Message Number 2911
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius (DEOS/DUT)

Due to network problems at the IfAG/BKG data center (see IGS e-mail 2910)
the data stream from stations KOSG, WSRT, NTUS, IRKT and MDVO has been
seriously disrupted since June 30. 

Until yesterday, the ftp upload connection with the IfAG/BKG data center
from Delft was extremely slow and erratic, leading to late delivery and
sometimes corrupted files. I have exchanged numerous e-mails with the
data center during the past few days, concerning these problems. It
seems that the problems are finally over, but I have noticed that many
of the files of the above stations are still in the /indata directory
of the data center, and have not yet been submitted to the main IGS
data centers. This is a problem which is beyond my control, but I hope
the backlog will be distributed soon.

I really regret this situation, but there is not much I can do about
it, except urge IfAG/BKG to catch up as soon as possible. In any case,
the above mentioned stations have operated without problems during these
last few days and I hope the data will be available soon.

Boudewijn