Subject: [IGSMAIL-2903]: Change of IP-number for igs.ifag.de
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:37:32 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      27 Jun 03:38:57 PDT 2000      Message Number 2903
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Dear Colleagues,

as of tomorrow (2000.06.28, 12:30 UTC), the host igs.ifag.de
will be replaced by a new machine under the same 
               IP-name:  igs.ifag.de
but with a new 
             IP-number: 141.74.254.123

All file system structures will remain the same.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
			  / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++       URL: http://www.ifag.de/Geodaesie/igs.htm       ++++++
++++++++           ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm            ++++++++