Subject: [IGSMAIL-2900]: PIMO: station down til further notice
From: "Oivind Ruud" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:05:19 -0600

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      23 Jun 14:04:43 PDT 2000      Message Number 2900
******************************************************************************

Author: Oivind Ruud

The GGN station in Quezon City, Philippines (PIMO) will be out of reach due
to damage to network equipment after severe thunderstorms.

Our local collaborators hope to restore Internet connection by Monday or
Tuesday of next week (06/26-27). We will send out an IGS email when the
connection has been restored.

Oivind Ruud

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_
\_                                                                      \_
\_ Oivind Ruud                                                          \_
\_ UNAVCO/UCAR                                                          \_
\_ P.O.Box 3000,                      "The white chrysanthemum          \_
\_ Boulder, CO 80307, USA              Is disguised by the first frost. \_
\_ Ph. (303) 497-8030                  If I wanted to pick one          \_
\_ Fax (303) 497-8028                  I could find it only by chance." \_
\_ Web http://www.unavco.ucar.edu              OSHIKOCHI NO MITSUNE     \_
\_ [email-masked]                                                 \_
\_                                                                      \_
\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_