Subject: [IGSMAIL-2845]: IGN Data Center
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Angelyn Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 16:18:57 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      19 May 16:20:39 PDT 2000      Message Number 2845
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

Dear IGS Colleagues,

The IGN data center has not had any new data available since day 132.
Most of the sites are available at the other Global Data Centers, thanks
to CDDIS obtaining the data from BKG.  However, a few sites (CNES sites:
HARK, KERG, NKLG, NOUM, THTI, TOUL) are not available from BKG.

Carey Noll and I have both tried to contact IGN and CNES in the last
few days, but it appears now that our contacts are out of the office.
We started trying to reach alternate contacts today, but since it is
already the weekend, it seems this situation may persist for a few 
more days.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686