Subject: [IGSMAIL-2837]: CBIS & Workshop
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 14:30:52 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      13 May 14:30:08 PDT 2000      Message Number 2837
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

Dear IGS Colleagues,

First, one last reminder that pre-registration by **May 15** is
requested wherever possible for tne Network Workshop!
(see http://www.gdiv.statkart.no/igsworkshop)
Many abstracts are now available at 
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/projects/meetings/nw2k/nw.html

Second, astute readers have probably already guessed that 
igscb.jpl.nasa.gov will be unavailable during the same times as
the JPL ODC & Ac, as outlined by Dave Stowers in IGSMail #2834.
I apologize for the downtime and invite you to email me
with any particular concerns or questions about it.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686