Subject: [IGSMAIL-2818]: --Update!-- Network Workshop 2000
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 17:43:31 -0700

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 May 17:45:52 PDT 2000      Message Number 2818
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

  *** Preregistration/Hotel reservation deadline 15 May 2000 !!!
  *** Submitted poster list available!

Dear IGS Colleagues,

We have received some interesting poster abstracts for the Network 
Workshop in Oslo, Norway, July 12-14.  I would like to thank these
authors and invite the IGS community to check out the list at
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/projects/meetings/nw2k/nw.html

If you have a poster presentation not reflected here, please notify
me by email immediately.  In case you were considering a poster but
did not submit one, please remember that this is a *work*shop and
posters raising thought-provoking questions as well as those presenting
results are both valuable in this venue!  We can still accomodate 
poster abstracts submitted very soon.

The local organizers have advised me that it is of high importance that
the preregistration deadline of 15 May be met by as many attendees as
possible.  The rooms available to us at the venue will be determined by
the number of registrants as of 15 May, so we will be in danger of not
having ample space if many people register late.  Therefore:  please
preregister by visiting http://www.gdiv.statkart.no/igsworkshop no
later than 15 May!

Please contact me or the local organizers with any questions.

With hopes to see you in Norway,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686