Subject: [IGSMAIL-2813]: FTP access to GPS data from JPL
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:59:32 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Apr 15:59:32 PDT 2000      Message Number 2813
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that there may be intermittent FTP access to GPS 
ground data directly from JPL for the next few days. A central file 
server is in the process of being restored and there may be a need 
to take it offline to enable completion of the restore process. 

FTP listings of RINEX files earlier than DOY 93 (April 3, 2000) may 
indicate zero file length until the restore has been completed.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused during this activity.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------