Subject: [IGSMAIL-2811]: Hourly data files KSTU, LPGS, ...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:16:09 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      26 Apr 07:17:19 PDT 2000      Message Number 2811
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Dear colleagues

Supplementary to the IGS mail 2806 I will inform you
that the hourly data files for the sites

  KSTU, LPGS, POTS and ZWEN  are available at
  ftp://igs.ifag.de/IGS/nrt/<day>/<hour>

and the sites

  OBER and UNSA  are available at
  ftp://igs.ifag.de/EUREF/nrt/<day>/<hour> .

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
			  / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++       URL: http://www.ifag.de/Geodaesie/igs.htm       ++++++
++++++++           ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm            ++++++++