Subject: [IGSMAIL-2808]: GUAM, HRAO, MKEA GPS receiver changes
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:43:51 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      25 Apr 18:43:52 PDT 2000      Message Number 2808
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Please be advised that as of DOY 117, the GPS receivers operating at 
sites GUAM, HRAO, and MKEA have been changed to Ashtech Z12 units
operating at 1s sample rate. Daily and hourly 30s RINEX files will
continue to be available.

There is an initial data gap of ~15 minutes at the beginning of
DOY 117 for these sites, a result of the changeover process.

You may wish to refer to IGSmail Message Number 2799, regarding
the operation of these sites.

IGS sitelog updates for GUAM and MKEA have been submitted to IGSCB.
The HRAO sitelog will be submitted shortly.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------