Subject: [IGSMAIL-2804]: GLSV firmware upgrade
From: Oleg Khoda <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:21:55 +0300 (EET DST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Apr 01:23:02 PDT 2000      Message Number 2804
******************************************************************************

Author:  Oleg Khoda

Dear colleagues,

The receiver firmware for station GLSV (Golosiiv, Kiev) has been 
upgraded to version 7.19A on April 21, 2000 (DOY 112).

The updated Site Information Form has been sent to the IGS CB and
the EUREF CB.

With best regards,

Oleg Khoda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oleg Khoda                                 Phone  : +380 (44) 266-4759   
 Dep. of Space Geodynamics,                 Fax    : +380 (44) 266-2147   
 Main Astronomical Observatory,             E-mail : [email-masked]    
 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,                               
 Golosiiv, Kiev-127, 03680, UKRAINE                                    
------------------------------------------------------------------------