Subject: [IGSMAIL-2780]: Bad data at GLSV and UZHL.
From: Oleg Khoda <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:53:38 +0300 (EET DST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 Apr 12:09:18 PDT 2000      Message Number 2780
******************************************************************************

Author:  Oleg Khoda

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately, files GLSV0880.00D and UZHL0920.00D transferred to BKG
contain bad quality data.

I do apologize for the inconveniences caused.

With best regards,

Oleg Khoda

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oleg Khoda                                 Phone  : +380 (44) 266-4759   
 Dep. of Space Geodynamics,                 Fax    : +380 (44) 266-2147   
 Main Astronomical Observatory,             E-mail : [email-masked]    
 National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,                               
 Golosiiv, Kiev-127, 03680, UKRAINE                                    
------------------------------------------------------------------------