Subject: [IGSMAIL-2779]: Receiver change and data complement at SYOG
From: "Yamagiwa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:16:07 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 Apr 03:19:02 PDT 2000      Message Number 2779
******************************************************************************

Author: Atsushi Yamagiwa

Dear colleagues,

SYOG's receiver ROGUE SNR-8000 was replaced by a new one TRIMBLE 4000SSI on
Feb. 8 2000.
New site log we already sent to IGSCB.

In addition, some lacked SYOG data due to transferring problem we
complemented recently, and now these data are available on CDDIS data
server.

Best regards,

Yamagiwa

----------------------------------------------
Atsushi Yamagiwa
Geographical Survey Institute (GSI),
Ministry of Construction, Japan
----------------------------------------------