Subject: [IGSMAIL-2778]: TSKB data replacement
From: "Yamagiwa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:15:15 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      03 Apr 03:18:06 PDT 2000      Message Number 2778
******************************************************************************

Author: Atsushi Yamagiwa

Dear colleagues,

Our change of converting program against rollovered date records in TSKB nav
files announced on IGS mail #2755 is completed, and all re-converted data
from 1024 week are available on CDDIS data server now.

We apologize any inconveniences you all may have encountered.

Best regards,

Yamagiwa

----------------------------------------------
Atsushi Yamagiwa
Geographical Survey Institute (GSI),
Ministry of Construction, Japan
----------------------------------------------