Subject: [IGSMAIL-2774]: Supplement to BKG's directory structure
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:33:20 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      31 Mar 02:34:19 PST 2000      Message Number 2774
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger

Subj.: Supplement to BKG's directory structure (download procedures)

Dear Colleagues.

The modified directory structure announced in IGSMAIL 2769
is simulated on the current (old) host igs.ifag.de
by directory links, e.g. you can run your modified (new)
download procedures before 5th April (2000.04.05).

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
			  / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++       URL: http://www.ifag.de/Geodaesie/igs.htm       ++++++
++++++++           ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm            ++++++++