Subject: [IGSMAIL-2773]: USUD and PIMO data outage
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:47:54 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 Mar 16:47:55 PST 2000      Message Number 2773
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

Publishing of data from the IGS sites USUD and PIMO will be put on hold 
while improvements to the processing which produces the 30s RINEX data 
from the raw 1s receiver data are being worked on. 

We expect to return the sites to service by the end of next week, and 
apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------