Subject: [IGSMAIL-277] IISC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
From: George Preiss
Date: 22 JUN 1993 12:05:16

IGS Electronic Mail       22-JUN-1993 12:05:16       Message Number 277
***********************************************************************

From: George Preiss
Subj: IISC MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
-------------------------------

FIRST MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
==========================

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION SUB-COMMITTEE (IISC)
CIVIL GPS SERVICE INTERFACE COMMITTEE (CGSIC)

The IISC will hold an European meeting at the George Intercontinental Hotel in
Edinburgh, Scotland, on 6-7 December 1993. The meeting is planned to start at
1400 hours on Monday 6 December, and will close at approximately 1700 hours on
Tuesday 7 December. The meeting arrangements are being made on behalf of the
IISC by the United Kingdom Civil SATNAV Group (UKCSG). The proposed Agenda and
the booking arrangements will be distributed in a Second Meeting Announcement
during July 1993. For further information about this IISC meeting, contact as
follows:

      Chairman:         George Preiss
                        Telephone   +47-32118393
                        Telefax:    +47-32118101
                        Telex:      79636 KARTV-N
                        INTERNET:   [email-masked]

      Vice Chairman:    Mike Jensen
                        Telephone   +44-71-257-5221   
                        Telefax:    +44-71-257-5357

      Secretary:        Mike Savill
                        Telephone   +44-31-226-7051
                        Telefax:    +44-31-220-2093

For your information, the UKCSG proposes to hold a separate meeting entitled
"Satellite Navigation Systems Teach-In" on Wednesday 9 December. This meeting
will be held at the same hotel as the preceding IISC meeting. A Second Meeting
Announcement concerning this meeting will be separately distributed during July
1993. For further information about this separate meeting, contact Mike Savill
on telephone and telefax as listed above.

George Preiss
Chairman
International Information Sub-Committee
Civil GPS Service Interface Committee

===========================================================================
George Preiss                                
-------------                                               

Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-32118393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-32118100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-32118101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-32142667   
                                    
Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================