Subject: [IGSMAIL-2761]: L2 problems at site GRAZ
From: Peter Pesec <[email-masked]>
To: IGS Mail Recipients <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:05:28 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      23 Mar 06:05:47 PST 2000      Message Number 2761
******************************************************************************

Author: Peter Pesec

During March 2000 the influence of the ionosphere leads to increasing L2
drop outs
for the Graz Turborogue <GRAZ> during daytime. The two other operating
receivers
<GRAA> (Trimble 4000SSI) and <GRAB> (Ashtech Z18) behave well. Data of
these two
receivers can be retrieved via anonymous ftp from address 129.27.194.35,
directory pub/outdata/graa and pub/outdata/grab.

Peter Pesec 
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Peter Pesec                     Tel : +43-316-467350
Space Research Institute,           Fax : +43-316-467356
Department Satellite Geodesy        Mail: [email-masked]
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Lustbuehelstrasse 46, A-8042 Graz
----------------------------------------------------------------