Subject: [IGSMAIL-2755]: TSKB wrong date records
From: "Yamagiwa" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:31:00 +0900

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      21 Mar 03:33:15 PST 2000      Message Number 2755
******************************************************************************

Author: Atsushi Yamagiwa

Dear IGS colleagues,

Since last year, some wrong dating records have been described in our TSKB
navigation files.
We are now trying to upgrade (or change) converting program to make
appropriate date on them.

We hope you exclude our nav files in your analysis for the time being.
When upgrading or changing is completed, we will announce on IGS mail.

We are very thankful to Dr. Jim Ray and Dr. Werner Gurtner for informing us
and giving kind advice, and are very sorry for any inconveniences you all
may encounter due to our trouble.

Best regards,

Yamagiwa

======================================

Atsushi Yamagiwa
Geographical Survey Institute, Japan
e-mail:[email-masked]

======================================