Subject: [IGSMAIL-2745]: New rcvr_ant.tab
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:07:18 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      15 Mar 11:07:19 PST 2000      Message Number 2745
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

Dear IGS Colleagues,

A new rcvr_ant.tab equipment naming file is available at
ftp://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/igscb/station/general/rcvr_ant.tab

The Ashtech dual frequency GPS/GLONASS antenna part number 701941.B
has been added.

Best regards,
Angie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686