Subject: [IGSMAIL-2706]: YSSK functions again
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:23:34 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Feb 12:24:03 PST 2000      Message Number 2706
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan

STATION:       YSSK
DOMES No.:     12329M003  
LOCATION:      Sakhalin Island, Sea of Japan / Sea of Okhotsk
               RUSSIA

Station YSSK is functional again since doy 043, 10-FEB-2000,
after we replaced the Ashtech Z-12 receiver with another receiver
of the same model. We processed four 24-hrs sessions
and the data are good by all criteria.

As mentioned in IGSMAIL-2692, we performed extensive tests of 
the receiver, antenna, and cable and found that the receiver failed 
on doy 018 (18-JAN-2000). Since that date, phase measurements 
were very noisy because of frequent cycle slips
and pseudoranges were often in error by tens of kilometers.

The corrected station log was sent to IGS CB.

Regards,

Grigory Steblov             Mikhail Kogan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grigory M. Steblov                    
RDAAC                                 E-mail   : [email-masked]
6-3 Universitetskiy Prospect          Telephone: +1-7096-906-7919 
Moscow 117333 RUSSIA                  Fax      : +1-7095-335-1954
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                        _/
_/ Mikhail G. Kogan                                                       _/
_/ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory    E-mail   : [email-masked] _/
_/ P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W        Telephone: 914-365-8882            _/
_/ Palisades, NY 10964 USA             Fax      : 914-365-8150            _/ 
_/                                                                        _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/