Subject: [IGSMAIL-2705]: Resubmission IGS Final wk 1046
From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:44:23 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      14 Feb 09:44:28 PST 2000      Message Number 2705
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer

Dear IGS colleagues,

This e-mail is to inform you that the IGS Final products for week 1046 have
just been resubmitted. The resubmission was necessary because of problems
with the IGS combined pole caused by small biases in some of the AC solutions.
These small AC biases were significant enough to distort the IGS combine
polar motion.

The effect on the combined IGS orbits should be relatively small, mainly a
rotation. The effect on the combined IGS ERPs is significant.

I appologize for any inconvinience this may cause.

Kind regards,
         Tim Springer
         IGS AC Coordinator

-- 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------