Subject: [IGSMAIL-2697]: JPL hourly data delay
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:08:11 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      07 Feb 19:08:12 PST 2000      Message Number 2697
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

As you may have noticed today, there have been some extended latencies 
regarding hourly RINEX data from JPL. We are beginning to update some
of our older equipment in order to minimize the recurrence of such
events
(and will hopefully cause as few as possible in the process).

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience incurred.

Best Regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------