Subject: [IGSMAIL-2683]: JPL data interruption
From: Dave Stowers <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:25:02 +0000

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jan 10:25:03 PST 2000      Message Number 2683
******************************************************************************

Author: Dave Stowers

Dear Colleagues,

One of the systems involved with GPS data collection and exporting
of GPS data at JPL experienced some difficulties over the weekend 
and is in the process of being resuscitated. We do not expect there
to be impact on the data beyond the unfortunate delay.

We apologize for the data delay and inconvenience.

Best regards,

-dave

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
David Stowers,  JPL/Caltech,  Satellite Geodesy and Geodynamics Systems
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S 238-600, Pasadena, CA, USA
Tel. +1 818-354-7055, fax +1 818-393-4965, E-mail [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------