Subject: [IGSMAIL-2682]: BRUS station problem
From: [email-masked]
To: (EUREF mailbox) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:28:11 -0000 (GMT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      24 Jan 03:28:31 PST 2000      Message Number 2682
******************************************************************************

Author: C. Bruyninx

Dear Colleagues,

Since January 19, 2000 the data from the AOA SNR-12 ACT receiver at 
Brussels (BRUS) is of bad quality and not qualified to be used in the 
IGS and EUREF networks.
Please discard all data from BRUS, starting with DOY 019, from your 
database. We will stop today the hourly and daily data submissions of BRUS
to the IGS/EUREF data centers.
We will get back on-line as soon as the problem is identified and resolved.
An appropriate e-mail will be send at that time.

We apologize for the inconveniences this might cause,

Regards,

Carine Bruyninx
Royal Observatory of Belgium