Subject: [IGSMAIL-2667]: Stations MAG0 and BILI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 04:33:09 -0500 (EST)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      11 Jan 01:36:05 PST 2000      Message Number 2667
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan

Dear colleagues,

RE: MAG0

The data at MAG0 were not transferred since 7-JAN-00 because of the failure in
the radio modem connection caused by low air temperature. This link has been 
recovered since 11-JAN-00. The data for days 006 to 008 are complete and 
will be made available. There are no data for days 009/010.

RE: BILI

The data at BILI are currently being collected but not transferred 
because of the failure in the telephone computer-to-computer link 
Bilibino-Magadan caused by snow storms. We are working over this problem. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grigory M. Steblov                    
RDAAC                                 E-mail   : [email-masked]
101 Prospekt Vernadskogo              Telephone: +1-7096-906-7919 
Building 1, Office 303                Fax      : +1-7095-434-3249
Moscow 117526 RUSSIA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                        _/
_/ Mikhail G. Kogan                                                       _/
_/ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory    E-mail   : [email-masked] _/
_/ P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W        Telephone: 914-365-8882            _/
_/ Palisades, NY 10964 USA             Fax      : 914-365-8150            _/ 
_/                                                                        _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/