Subject: [IGSMAIL-2665]: Y2K-capable TRRINEXO available
From: Urs Hugentobler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:53:41 +0100

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      06 Jan 07:53:46 PST 2000      Message Number 2665
******************************************************************************

Author: U. Hugentobler, S. Schaer

Dear Colleagues:

The RINEX converter TRRINEXO for Trimble data was struck by a Y2K problem and
did stop generating useful data. Because Werner Gurtner is not available this
week the solution of the problem took some more time than we hoped, but there
is now a solution:

You may download the new version of the converter from our anonymous ftp
server:

        ftp ubeclu.unibe.ch
        cd aiub$ftp
        cd pcrinex

Here you should find the following files:

        386rnx2.zip         for PC
        trrinexo.f          for Unix
        trrinexo.for        for VMS

When Werner Gurtner is back he will scan the other RINEX programs to
prepare a release which consistently writes years with 2-digit numbers.

We apologize for this problem and the troubles and data losses it has
caused.

With best regards,

Urs Hugentobler and Stefan Schaer