Subject: [IGSMAIL-2661]: No significant Y2k problems!
From: Tim Springer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (IGS Mailbox)
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 18:00:54 +0100 (MET)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      02 Jan 09:00:59 PST 2000      Message Number 2661
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer

Dear IGS colleagues,

Like yesterday, I would like to compliment all the different IGS components
on functioning very well despite the predicted difficulties with the
year "roll-over".

Today 4 out of 8 IGS Analysis Centers profided their rapid orbit 
solutions just as on any ordinary day. This is a clear indication that
all IGS components are in good working order, i.e., the network, 
the data centers, and last but not least the IGS analysis centers. 

I would like to thank all individual who have made this possible!
I know many of you have been working "overtime" the last couple of days
to make this success possible. 

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Wishing all of you a great year 2000,
                                 Tim Springer
                                 AC Coordinator

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------