Subject: [IGSMAIL-266] Corrected Orbits of GFZ (weeks 690-692)
From: G. Dick
Date: 4 JUN 1993 16:24:37

IGS Electronic Mail        4-JUN-1993 16:24:37       Message Number 266
***********************************************************************

From: G. Dick 
Subj: Corrected Orbits of GFZ (weeks 690-692)
---------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

by the transformation of the orbits from the CIS to the CTS for
the weeks 690 to 692 we had made an error (not considering the
corrections of LOD).
The corrected orbits are available now at CDDIS and IGN.

Regards,

Galina Dick
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam
Telegrafenberg A17
O-1561 Potsdam

Tel.: (0331) 310-337

E-Mail:	[email-masked]