Subject: [IGSMAIL-2659]: IGS Final wk104
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:37:06 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      31 Dec 17:36:25 PST 1999      Message Number 2659
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer

Dear IGS colleagues,

This e-mail is to inform you that the IGS Final products for week 1040
are now available. However, because the CDDISA data archive is down
for a long (y2k) weekend you may have some troubles getting the products
from their normal place. For this purpose these products have also been
made available on our anonymous ftp here in Bern, Switzerland at:

  URL: ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub/final_igs

Our computers should be up and running the whole time unless some
Y2K-bug(s) gets to them.

A very happy NEW YEAR to all IGS components!

Kind regards,
         Tim Springer
         IGS Analysis Center Coordinator

-- 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                      Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 [email-masked]            Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 http://www.cx.unibe.ch/aiub/      Tel: +41 31 6318592    Fax: +41 31 6313869
 ftp://ftp.unibe.ch/aiub

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------