Subject: [IGSMAIL-2656]
From: Kurt Herzberger BKG
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:49:18 UTC

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      30 Dec 07:49:31 PST 1999      Message Number 2656
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger BKG

Dear IGS Colleagues.

Because of a format error, the following files have been
corrected.

 1)  site WTZR days 351, 357 - 361
     available at the directories  IGS/1999/<day>
                              or   gpsdata/WTZR
 2)  site WTZA days 350 - 361
     available at the directories  EUREF/1999/<day>
                              or   gpsdata/WTZA

Sorry for the inconviniences this may have caused.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards
                          / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++       URL: http://www.ifag.de/Geodaesie/igs.htm       ++++++
++++++++           ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm            ++++++++