Subject: [IGSMAIL-2653]: new server online
From: "Angelyn W. Moore" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:30:17 -0800

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      29 Dec 14:30:17 PST 1999      Message Number 2653
******************************************************************************

Author: Angelyn Moore

The address igscb.jpl.nasa.gov now points to the new server.  I am
still working on the mailing list archives and a few other items on
the web, but by the end of the day I expect to have all the CBIS
functions we could need to sustain us up and running!

Thanks for your patience,
Angie
p.s. Those of you who have experienced intolerable slowness with
the old www server are welcome to tell me if you see improvement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Angelyn W. Moore, Ph.D.              Deputy Director, IGS Central Bureau 
 JPL/Caltech                                 [email-masked]
 4800 Oak Grove Dr. MS 238-540                     voice: +1 818 354 5434 
 Pasadena CA 91109 USA   http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov   fax: +1 818 393 6686