Subject: [IGSMAIL-2646] EBRE station status
From: Carme Parareda
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 4:10:54 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 24  4:10:54 PST 1999      Message Number 2646
******************************************************************************

Author: Carme Parareda
Subject: EBRE station status

There are some events that have affected station EBRE during last week.

DOY 349	leveling works at station. Data lost from 11:26 to 12:00UTC
DOY 350	computer change at station. Data lost from 14:26 to 15:00 UTC
DOY 351, 352, 353, 356, 357   due to problems with comunication lines, some
files were not submitted and others were note complete
Today it seems that all problems have been solved.

All data for DOY 351, 352, 353, 354, 355   will be recovered and full files
submitted.

My apologies for the problems caused.

My best wishes for a Merry Christmas.

Carme Parareda

[Mailed From: "Parareda, Carme" <[email-masked]>]