Subject: [IGSMAIL-2645] OHIG available since day 302
From: Kurt Herzberger
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 8:58:22 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Dec 23  8:58:22 PST 1999      Message Number 2645
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger
Subject: OHIG available since day 302

Dear Colleagues

As every year you will find the GPS data from site O'Higgins
beginning with day 302 as a present for Christmas 
at host 'igs.ifag.de' in the directory 'IGS/1999/<day>'

For Season greetings connect to
    ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm
and click at icon.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with kind regards 
			  / Mes salutations les meilleures
Kurt Herzberger

++++++++    Bundesamt fur Kartographie und Geodaesie BKG   ++++++++
++++++       Federal Office for Cartography and Geodesy      ++++++
++++ Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany ++++
+++                                                             +++
+++    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1      +++
+++                      Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                  +++
++++                  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     ++++
++++++       URL: http://www.ifag.de/Geodaesie/igs.htm       ++++++
++++++++           ftp://igs.ifag.de/ACCESS.htm            ++++++++

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]