Subject: [IGSMAIL-2635] DRAO, HOLB data resubmission
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:08:57 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 17 16:08:57 PST 1999      Message Number 2635
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: DRAO, HOLB data resubmission

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

DRAO and HOLB data resubmission:

24 hour data files for DRAO and HOLB for Day 349 and 350 have been
resubmitted to CDDIS as well as the 1 hour data files for DRAO D351.
The updated data files are also available via anonymous ftp from:

sikanni.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca

cd /pub/gpsdata/rinex

The following problem (.#) was noted in the RINEX header:

1113            .# AOA BENCHMARK ACT   3.3.32.3 lk 99/06/11REC # / TYPE /
VERS

The correct header should read:

1113                AOA BENCHMARK ACT   3.3.32.3 lk 99/06/11REC # / TYPE /
VERS

The problem only affected those WCDA network sites which are offloaded in
TurboBinary format and has been rectified. The occurrence of the problem was
limited to D349, D350 and part of D351 and coincided with the move to a new
data acquisition server and upgraded OS.

Many thanks to Karen Wendt, USGS, for bringing this to our attention.

Our apologies for any trouble this header problem may have caused.

Season's Greetings

Mike

for more information please contact:
                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

             http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.         Tel  (250) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre       FAX  (250) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada     Cell (250) 920-6128
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.     mailto://[email-masked]
Sidney, B.C.
Canada  V8L 4B2
                             _
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ []-(_)-[]  /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: "Michael Schmidt" <[email-masked]>]