Subject: [IGSMAIL-2620] egs 2000 reminder
From: T. van Dam and J. Hinderer
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:17:08 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 10 18:17:08 PST 1999      Message Number 2620
******************************************************************************

Author: T. van Dam and J. Hinderer
Subject: egs 2000 reminder

Subject: Reminder: Deadline abstracts EGS2000

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to our Session at
EGS2000: G5, Understanding Climate Variability:  Results from analysing
geodetic observations and their impacts 
(http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/nice00/g5info.htm)

This mail is a general reminder of the deadline for all abstracts of
tentative presentations at the 25th General Assembly of EGS in Nice
(25-29 April 2000).

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTAL OF ABSTRACTS IS 15 DECEMBER 1999.

The EGS web site has now been updated with the descriptions of the
various sessions in the Scientific Program
(http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/nice00/overview.htm)

For electronic submission of abstracts and formatting guidelines consult
http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/41.htm
E-mail correctly formatted abstracts or corresponding PostScript, PDF,
LaTeX or ASCII files to the EGS Office with copies to both conveners.

[Mailed From: Tonie vanDam <[email-masked]>]