Subject: [IGSMAIL-262] IGS TRACKING DATA
From: George Preiss
Date: 25 MAY 1993 17:49:05

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       25-MAY-1993 17:49:05       Message Number 262
***********************************************************************

From: George Preiss
Subj: IGS TRACKING DATA
-----------------------

Dated: 0959 UTC, Tue May 25 1993                      My reference:  E178/93

*** Please quote my reference in replies ***

NOTE NEW TELEPHONE NUMBERS FROM 3 JUNE 1993
*******************************************

IGS TRACKING DATA

1.    The tracking at Ny Alesund has been successfully restarted - for the
moment. 

2.    However, we have since encountered other problems due upgrading our
operating systems which have meant that automatic onward transmission of the
collected tracking data was not completed on schedule. We are sending these
data forward manually in an attempt to catch up.

Regards 

George Preiss

===========================================================================
George Preiss                                
-------------                                               NEW PHONE NOS
                                             Current        From 3 June 93
                                             ------------   --------------

Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-67-18393   +47-32118393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-67-18100   +47-32118100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-67-18101   +47-32118101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-67-42667   +47-32142667   
                                    
Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================