Subject: [IGSMAIL-2612] Internet at MAG0
From: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:59:56 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Dec  6 19:59:56 PST 1999      Message Number 2612
******************************************************************************

Author: Grigory Steblov and Mikhail Kogan
Subject: Internet at MAG0

     RUSEG (Russia-US Experiment in Geodynamics by GPS Technology)
                 Northern Eurasia Deformation Array
RDAAC - Geophysical Survey Russ. Acad. Sci./Lamont-Doherty Earth Obs./IRIS/JPL
 ****************************************************************************

Dear colleagues,

Since day 333, the GPS data continue to be collected at MAG0 and at BILI 
but not transferred to our main computer in Moscow because of the Internet 
malfunctioning in Magadan. We expect that the radiolink between the GSN station 
in Magadan (site of our local computer) and the telecommunication facility 
will be restored soon.

All data since 333 will be made available.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

========================================================================
Grigory M. Steblov                    
RDAAC                                 E-mail   : [email-masked]
101 Prospekt Vernadskogo              Telephone: +1-7095-434-3249 
Building 1, Office 303                Fax      : +1-7095-434-3249
Moscow 117526 RUSSIA
========================================================================

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                        _/
_/ Mikhail G. Kogan                                                       _/
_/ Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory    E-mail   : [email-masked] _/
_/ P.O. Box 1000 / 61, Route 9W        Telephone: 914-365-8882            _/
_/ Palisades, NY 10964 USA             Fax      : 914-365-8150            _/ 
_/                                                                        _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Mikhail Kogan <[email-masked]>]