Subject: [IGSMAIL-2594] Reminder
From: Remko Scharroo, Markus Rothacher
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 3:38:52 PST

IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Nov 26  3:38:52 PST 1999      Message Number 2594
******************************************************************************

Author: Remko Scharroo, Markus Rothacher
Subject: Reminder: Deadline abstracts EGS2000

Dear Colleagues,

This mail is a general reminder of the deadline for all abstracts of
tentative presentations at the 25th General Assembly of EGS in Nice
(25-29 April 2000).

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTAL OF ABSTRACTS IS 15 DECEMBER 1999.

The EGS web site has now been updated with the descriptions of the
various sessions in the Scientific Program
(http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/nice00/overview.htm)

Of course, we particularly like to draw your attention to our Session at
EGS2000: G7, Satellite orbits
(http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/nice00/g7info.htm)

For electronic submission of abstracts and formatting guidelines consult
http://www.copernicus.org/EGS/egsga/41.htm
E-mail correctly formatted abstracts or corresponding PostScript, PDF,
LaTeX or ASCII files to the EGS Office with copies to both conveners.

Best regards,

Remko Scharroo, DEOS, TU Delft ([email-masked])
Markus Rothacher, Astron. Inst., Univ. Berne
([email-masked])

PS: We do sincerely appologize for the inconvenience if you receive this
message via various channels.

[Mailed From: Remko Scharroo <[email-masked]>]