Subject: [IGSMAIL-2589] USNO receiver events
From: Jim Ray
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 7:00:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Nov 22  7:00:19 PST 1999      Message Number 2589
******************************************************************************

Author: Jim Ray
Subject: USNO receiver events

The USNO receiver (AOA SNR-12 ACT S/N 245-U) experienced the two following
spontaneous events:

19-NOV-1999 ~00:45 UTC -- internal clock reset itself by about +1906.5 ns;
			  the receiver kept tracking OK

22-NOV-1999 ~00:10 UTC -- receiver stopped tracking; tracking is being
			  restarted about 15:00 UTC

We apologize for these interruptions.

=========================================================================
Jim Ray                                   e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S. Naval Observatory, EO Dept.          phone : 202-762-1444
3450 Massachusetts Avenue, NW             fax   : 202-762-1563
Washington, DC  20392-5420
=========================================================================

[Mailed From: Jim Ray (USNO 202-762-1444) <[email-masked]>]