Subject: [IGSMAIL-2578] SFER files resubmission
From: J. Garate
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 3:16:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Nov 12  3:16:46 PST 1999      Message Number 2578
******************************************************************************

Author: J. Garate
Subject: SFER files resubmission

The SFER files from doy 294 to doy 315 has been resubmitted to the regional
data center because there was a mistake in the antenna height value. The
worng value of 0.000 metres has been replaced for the correct one 1.626
metres, as the SFER log file shows. Thankyou to Dominique Mesmaker who has
alerted us.

I apologize for any inconvenience it might cause.

Best wishes. Jorge Garate
****************************************************************************
Jorge Garate				Ph  34 956 59 93 67
Satellites Service Head			Fax 34 956 59 93 66
Real Instituto y Observatorio de la Armada
Cecilio Pujazon sn		        email: [email-masked]
11110 San Fernando. Cadiz. SPAIN
****************************************************************************

[Mailed From: Jorge Garate <[email-masked]>]