Subject: [IGSMAIL-2576] Shutdown of EBRE for DOY 315
From: Carme Parareda
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 2:23:19 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed Nov 10  2:23:19 PST 1999      Message Number 2576
******************************************************************************

Author: Carme Parareda
Subject: Shutdown of EBRE for DOY 315

Dear Colleagues,

Leveling works at EBRE station will be done on November Thursday 11th, DOY
315. 
A high precision survey will be done to tie the station with the Spanish
Leveling Network. It's necessary to remove the GPS antenna from the
benchmark to accurately determinate the monument ref. point height.
This means data logging will stop for as long as the survey is run (it might
take from one to several hours)

When work finishes we'll send a note advising of the data loss interval. 

My apologies for the disruption of this service.

Carme Parareda

[Mailed From: "Parareda, Carme" <[email-masked]>]