Subject: [IGSMAIL-257] Ny Alesund
From: George Preiss
Date: 20 MAY 1993 13:41:30

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       20-MAY-1993 13:41:30       Message Number 257
***********************************************************************

From: George Preiss
Subj: Ny Alesund
--------------------

NOTE NEW TELEPHONE NUMBERS FROM 3 JUNE 1993
*******************************************

NY ALESUND
==========

Yet again we are experiencing difficulties with our Ny Alesund tracking
station. So far, we have been unable to figure out the problem.

Our best guess of having Ny Alesund up again is certainly not before Friday 21
May, and quite likely not befor the middle of next week.

Regards, 

George Preiss

===========================================================================
George Preiss                                
-------------                                               NEW PHONE NOS
                                             Current        From 3 June 93
                                             ------------   --------------

Geodetic Institute              Voice:       +47-67-18393   +47-32118393
Norwegian Mapping Authority     Switchboard: +47-67-18100   +47-32118100
(Statens Kartverk)              Telefax:     +47-67-18101   +47-32118101
Kartverksveien                  Telex:       79636 KARTV-N
N-3500 HONEFOSS                 E-Mail:      [email-masked]
Norway                          Home:        +47-67-42667   +47-32142667   
                                    
Local Time:                     UTC plus 1 hour (winter)
                                UTC plus 2 hours (summer)

Normal Office Hours:            0800 to 1600 hours local
===========================================================================